Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 1/2 weeks!






A quick mini update for ya! (As my heartburn radiates my insides)

We have a place! PRAISE GOD! We move in the beginning of July-- this is such a relief and a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders! It's a cute place in the same neighborhood we're in now (I sooo didn't want to leave so this is great!). It's seriously one street over! It's a bit smaller than this place, but that's okay! It'll be cozy. :) And while we still won't have central air, since it's smaller and a ranch style home it'll be much easier to cool than this old two story house! A huge plus is-- it has gas heat! YAY! No more expensive electric heat! It's 3 bedrooms and has a cute little eat in kitchen-- and nice tiling as well. The kids loved it as well!

I love my Doula! We hit it off very wonderfully-- she's the epitome of awesome! She had really cool dreads and felt so earthy and raw-- I love that! I cannot believe she is doing this for me pro-bono! How awesome is that? So my next issue is trying to think of a really special gift to show her how much I appreciate this! She'll be taking pictures of the labor and birth as well and burning us a cd-- how neat! I couldn't be happier!

I finally ordered little bambino tres' car seat! We decided to go with the Combi Coccoro for a few reasons: It's compact, and we need to fit 3 car seats across our backseat. This thing is literally tiny! It's smaller than most infant seats (the Coccoro is a convertible seat)!  It doesn't have the best height and weight limits BUT it RF's till 33 lbs and while that's not th ebest ont he market it should at least RF until he is 2! Another reason we chose it is because it got such good reviews! Last but not least, it's ADORABLE! Cutest little thing ever! They have so many colors to choose from, too; we chose Key Lime! We ordered the seat from Albee Baby and got a huge discount with free shipping and no tax! It has a stroller frame it locks into as well, so we really want to get that too asap! That's right-- a convertible seat that can be used in a stroller! SO COOL! Check out the Combi website for more info on the Coccoro!




So, it is REALLY hot outside! And my pregnant behind was getting pretty darn sick of jeans and leggings in this nasty heat wave! So I finally went to Motherhood and bought a pair of denim shorts! And what's great about these shorts is there is no belly panel and I can totally see myself wearing them after I'm not pregnant anymore! The back pockets are so cute with cute designs and they have that "destroyed" look that I love! So not your typical maternity wear! My biggest thing is not looking like a granny, ya know? I'm completely satisfied. :) Not the greatest picture at ALL and they are way cuter in person but, here they are!







I am currently awaiting the arrival of the Icky Baby "Take Me Home" outfit I ordered off of Zulily (click the link and sign up! If you sign up using THAT specific link-- I get 15 dollars when you make a purchase!) -- I cannot wait for it to get here so I can post pictures! It's the cutest vintage disney (101 dalmations) little outfit with a cap and booties! It's gorgeous and soft and so BABYish. It was originally $36, but thanks to Zulily I got it for like $11 + shipping & tax! INSANELY AWESOME! :D

Well, that's all for now lovelies! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment